RE: [All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation publication

From: Renat Bikmatov <renatb@logrus.ru>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:11:42 +0000
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
+1

Regards,
Renat

From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:12 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation publication

Hi all,

we had a rather low attendance during today's call
" felix, omstefanov, davelewis, Des, Jirka, chriLi, joerg, dF, Yves, Ankit, leroy, pnietoca, Pedro"

It is important for our "proposed recommendation" publication that the Working Group expresses the support of the publication. Please do so by replying to this mail. A simple +1 is sufficent, but we should have that from a broad range of people including esp. ITS 2.0 implementers - since publication as proposed recommendation means stability for implementation the spec & of implementations themselves.

Since we have the proposed recommendation call on Friday 1 p.m. UTC, please express your support asap.