[All] ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation draft and implementation report

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:43:28 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

the ITS 2.0 draft in "TR space" layout is now at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/TR-version/
Please have a look at the status section
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/TR-version/#status
it links to an implementation report that is auto-generated from the
test suite
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20-implementation-report.html
via
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/testsuiteDashboard-PR-transition.xsl
Note that this report only currently shows 835 files from implementers
(the test suite dashboard shows 939 files). This is because in the
implementation report only output files are included if the implementers
covers a data category completely.

 From Monday to the Wednesday call,
1) please review above links
2) We need to do two small editing action items, see
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/products/6
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/543
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/546
and close issues (hopefully without edits, just with feedback from
commenters)

After we have voted for transition to PR, there will be a "transition
phone call" with the W3C director and our domain lead (Philippe Le
Hegaret). The current schedule for that call is Thursday or Friday.

As usual, if you have any further comments please bring them up ASAP.
Changing things during "proposed recommendation" phase is difficult.