[transition request this week] forgotten editorial note

From: Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:37:55 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Felix, when doing the : colon action, I found a forgotten editorial note.

"Add link to test suit"

Not sure what the role of the link is, if it's supposed to be a link to
results or github, so that people can run their own tests. There probably
is a persistence issue, as the current test suite is on Leroy's github.

Briefly checked with Dave, he said this was discussed. Anyways I do not
have info and am not able to research/resolve at the moment sufficient info
to add this.
Can you or other editors?

Cheers
dF