Re: Fwd: Call for Papers - Localisation Focus VOL. 12 Issue 1 (2013)

Hi Dave, all,

in general a big +1. I am just wondering about the timing and our
(human) resources, wrt to "we could have papers". For a high level
overview + some details one paper sounds appropriate. If we write
several papers efforts might delute - not sure, though. Thoughts?

P.S., in this mail to avoid mail spam ...: I have fixed typos mentioned
by Pablo
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jun/0046.html
and Olaf Michael
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jun/0048.html
Thanks a lot for reading carefully. The fixes are in
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html
(Pablo's comment)
and
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20-for-editing-sec1-sec2.html