Re: Fwd: Call for Papers - Localisation Focus VOL. 12 Issue 1 (2013)

Hi all,
I was talking to Reinhard Schaler about this diea. He suggest it may be
feasible to do an interoperability 'special issue' of localsiation
focus, given the maturing staus of much work across the groups currently
- a similar scope therefore to FEISGILTT.

So for example we could have papers on ITS2.0, XLIFF2.0, some of the
unicode and ETSI development, complemented by implementation experience
paper, paper on mapping between standards, e.g. ITS/Linport/XLIFF
mapping, RDF mapping,  etc.

Would people on the list be interested in working then on a wider range
of papers to submit to such a LocFoc special issue?

cheers,
Dave

p.s. We had some great discussion with XLIFF, LIS and Linport at
FEISGILTT, both on mapping issues and on how we can promote our work
jointly, especially to the content management community, witth some
concrete suggestions. We should find some time in the f2f in Dublin
Monday to provide a quick update on these.