Re: [Dublin showcase presenters] heads up info

On 13.6.2013 4:08, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> Wrt to timing: the showcase 18 June will have a tight time schedule. So
> a warning before: I will be brutal with regards to timing. So hopefully
> you don't have to learn about my dark side ... :)

Indeed. It might be better to move my validation showcase to a later
time. Validation is useful tool, but I think that we should start with
presentations that will show real demos where some translation is being
made and is improved by ITS markup.

    Jirka