[Dublin showcase presenters] heads up info

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:08:36 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Dublin showcase presenters,

the agenda for the showcase
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dublin_June_2013_f2f_and_showcase#18_June_morning:_ITS_2.0_showcase
is not yet stable. We will finalize it during the meeting 17 June. 17
June 4:30-5:00 p.m. local time we will test gotomeeting connectivity. It
would be nice if you could dial in (dial in details to be provide), but
don't worry if you don't have time.

Wrt to timing: the showcase 18 June will have a tight time schedule. So
a warning before: I will be brutal with regards to timing. So hopefully
you don't have to learn about my dark side ... :)