From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:21 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: Locale Filter - exclusion

HI Yves, all,

Am 28.02.13 15:29, schrieb Yves Savourel:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to use Locale Filter in an example: I wanted to exclude all French locales.

we had discussed that this use case is not needed - see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Aug/0018.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Apr/0148.html

but obviously the decision was not clear enough. Should we revise it?
Looking at
http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html
this would influence 8 implementers it seems. But if this is important, that's of course no argument.