RE: [Minutes] editing call 2012-11-27 ...

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:32:47 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix, Dave, all,

> Yves will make an update to the provenance section, probably also taking
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0218.html
> into account, and send it to the list.

All the pointers (but one) have been removed from Provenance and the examples have been updated.

I've noted a few things:

-- Several of the example had things like this: provRef="http://www.examplelsp.com/excontent987/legal/prov/e6354 http://www.vistatec.com/job-12-7-15-X31/reviewed/prov/re8573469". i.e. provRef or refProvRef with several IRIs, I assume this was copy/paste error or, in other cases, it needed to be split into provRef and revProvRef.

-- We had a few occurrences of 'ref' attributes, I assumed that was meant to be provRef (or revProvRef depending on the cases).

Please make sure to review the examples.

Hopefully once Jirka is done with the schema we can have the examples automatically validated on build.