Provenance examples (Re: [Minutes] editing call 2012-11-27 ...)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:01:44 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi Yves, all,

in your description below you mention revProvRef, and there are there is
a refProvRef attribute in
and the ref-prov-ref counterpart for HTML5 in

However, the attribute definition
just has "provRef". There is no "revision" specific version of this
attribute. I think the rationale is that "provRef" (or prov-ref) point
to external provenance descriptions which can be anything: describing
intital translation, revision, ...

Provenance masters, can you clarify? We then would need to change the
examples I think.