RE: [ACTION-303] Rework Localization Quality Issue

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 05:20:40 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Pablo, all,

> Since the range varies from 0.0 to 100.0, I think this is similar to what
> Mārcis said about decimal values, the locale preferences and the schema
> xs:decimal. I'm not sure if it's the same case, just saying :)

Good point. Done.
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#lqissue-definition

> 2) In the same table, for Enabled the Value column says:  A value yes or
> no, with the default value being yes.
> Would it be neccesary to add as Fredrik pointed out, the default value
> locQualityIssueEnabled=yes in the output of the Test Suite?

Yes. I just think the test suite file simply are not yet following the latest editor's draft.
For example they are using pointers now removed from the draft.

> 3) Finally I think I found a misprint,
> Says "are used in in a standoff manner"

Fixed.

Thanks for the feedback.