[Action-301] - toolsRef

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:46:30 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix, all,

Just one clarification:

The specification doesn't seem to indicate the scope of toolsRefs, but I assume it applies to attributes as well and children elements of the element where it is declared, right?

As for the implementation: David, you asked if it was doable. The answer is yes.

For the test suite I assume we will output the values in the alphabetical order of the data categories, and accumulate/override them.
That is, for example, given the following toolsRef attributes:

<doc xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its" i:version='2.0'>
 <group i:toolsRef='terminology|uri2 mtconfidence|uri1'>
 </group>
</doc>

We would get:

for group: "mtconfidence|uri1 terminology|uri2"

for p: "disambuguation|uriDisamb mtconfidence|uri1 terminology|uri2"

for z: "disambuguation|uriDisamb mtconfidence|uri1 terminology|uri3"