Re: [all] Disambiguation

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:56:49 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Am 19.11.12 09:00, schrieb Tadej Stajner:
> Hi, "entity" was intended as the default at some point. Not sure
> exactly when it disappeared from the description.
> -- Tadej
>
> On 11/16/2012 10:04 PM, Yves Savourel wrote:
>> hi Tadej, all,
>>
>>> * I mentioned the global granularity in one of
>>> the previous mails - the GLOBAL part was missing the
>>> optional granularity param.
>> If granularity is optional shouldn't we have a default for it?
>> I don't see one in the summary table.

I think that's OK - at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#datacategories-defaults-etc
in the table we only have defaults for data categories where you have
always a value, e.g. translate "yes / "no". But we don't have defaults
in the table if a data category can be completely absent. See e.g.
"localization note".