Re: [All] changes to provenance

Hi Dave, all,

sorry for the late reply. Below sounds good to me, let's just discuss
this briefly during today's call. I only have comments to the XLIFF file:

- We say at http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#its-version-attribute that the
version attribute needs to be present at the "rules" element, I added
one in the updated version of the XLIFF file.
- The XPath expressions at "its:provRule" don't have namespace prefixes.
I added a prefix for "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2".

Updated example is attached.