Re: [ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter with proposal text

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:16:43 +0000
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
CC: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Jirka,
Thanks for that.

So to check, does the solution suggested by Yves, i.e. reflecting the
toolInfo id in the script id,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0019.html
and only having one toolInfo element per script as discussed in.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0038.html
solve this problem?

cheers,
Dave