Re: [ACTION-252]: Follow up with XLIFF mapping call time (MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 06:39:00 +0100
To: "Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Cc: Sara Thomas <Sara.Thomas@microsoft.com>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi David, all (can someone forward this to the XLIFF list as needed?),

we had discussed 4 p.m. CET yesterday, see
http://www.w3.org/2012/11/01-mlw-lt-irc#T16-18-53
and
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/LyonNov2012#Friday_2nd_Nov:_MLW-LT_WG_meeting_agenda
if that doesn't work let me know, we then change the agenda.

Thanks,

Felix