[All] domain data category section proposal, please review

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:48:00 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

I have created a proposal for the domain data category, see attachment.
This would resolve ISSUE-11, with the input from ACTION-87 taken into
account.

Declan, Thomas, I think this is esp. important for you - we need to know
whether an implementation as described would be feasible and useful for
you. Of course, others, feel welcome to contribute.

Please make comments in this thread - I will use them to provide another
version of the section.

Thanks,