RE: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

From: Thomas Ruedesheim <thomas.ruedesheim@lucysoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:02:13 +0200
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix,

I agree with your proposal. (There are just 2 typos in the examples: ""
in domainPointer attributes.)
Lucy's MT engine accepts a global SUBJECT_AREAS parameter holding a list
of domain names. Domains are organized in a hierarchy.
Here is a short excerpt (first 2 levels):
  General Vocabulary
    Common Social Voc.
      Art & Literature
      Ecology, Environment Protection
      Economy & Trade
      Law & Legal Science
    Common Technical Voc.
      Agriculture & Fishing
      Civil Engineering
      Data Processing
We will read the meta data and apply the mapping. Of course, the mapping
is specific for the used MT tool.

Cheers,
Thomas