W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > June 2012

Re: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT WG, 21st June 2012, 2pm UTC

From: Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:54:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CANw5LKmob8jeSVfUJ0B0QYVLjfGr5-VVho9JbFWNevZ8Wnx3rg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Olaf, I can add Austrian number to the GoTo conferences that I am managing.
Dom, will need to do this for his..
Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
*cellphone: +353-86-0222-158*
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie



On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>wrote:

> While I intend to try to use VoIP, I would ask for the inclusion of a dial
> in number for Austria if I have to use the phone. Paying for a long
> distance call for an hour isn't really fun.
>
> olaf-michael (in Vienna, at +43 660 470 3113)
>
>
> On 2012-06-21 15:31, Dominic Jones wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Please find details for our phone conference being held at 14.00 UTC
>> (find your local time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/**
>> worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=**20120621T14<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120621T14>)
>> Please also note the below GoToMeeting is a reoccurring invite, i.e. will
>> be used every Thursday afternoon.
>>
>> Talk to you in half an hour.
>>
>> Dom
>>
>>
>> 1.  Please join my meeting.
>> https://global.gotomeeting.**com/join/682416317<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682416317>
>>
>> 2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
>> Or, call in using your telephone.
>>
>> France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
>> Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930
>> Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
>> United States: +1 (626) 521-0015
>> Access Code: 682-416-317
>> Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
>>
>> Meeting ID: 682-416-317
>>
>> GoToMeeting®
>> Online Meetings Made Easy®
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Dominic Jones | Research Assistant
>> KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
>> Work: + 353 (0) 1896 8426
>> Mobile: + 353 (0) 879259719
>> http://www.scss.tcd.ie/**dominic.jones/<http://www.scss.tcd.ie/dominic.jones/>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 20 Jun 2012, at 14:11, Dave Lewis wrote:
>>
>>  Dear all,
>>> Agenda for Thursday's WG call, I'll be chairing. Dial-in details to
>>> follow.
>>>
>>> Topic: Review agenda
>>>
>>> Topic: workshop wrapup
>>>
>>> There are a number of actions to complete from last weeks workshop. In
>>> particular as session chairs need to provide a sentenences summarising the
>>> outcomes of each session. For now we can collect these at:
>>> http://www.w3.org/**International/multilingualweb/**
>>> lt/wiki/WS5_Preliminary_**Presentations<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/WS5_Preliminary_Presentations>
>>>
>>> Topic: ISSUE Review and their actions
>>>
>>> to be driven from: http://www.w3.org/**International/multilingualweb/**
>>> lt/track/agenda<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/agenda>
>>>
>>> current status:
>>> What ontology should describe the metadata values (entity types)?
>>> (ISSUE-3 metadata-value-types)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-80 on Tadej Štajner: consider consolidation of
>>> mtDisambiguationData, namedEntity, terminology and textAnalyticsAnnotation
>>> - due 2012-05-11 - pending review
>>> Provenance and agents (ISSUE-22 Provenance)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-81 on David Lewis: consider consolidation of
>>> author, revisionAgent and translationAgent - due 2012-05-17 - open
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-132 on Felix Sasaki: Item to Felix to check with
>>> W3c on status of the Provenance group to manage the dependency risk - due
>>> 2012-06-22 - open
>>> Re-draft section 7.6. "Removal, Archiving and Re-integration of ITS
>>> mark-up" (ISSUE-23 removal-archiving-**reintegration-section)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-97 on Moritz Hellwig: Sort out Issue 23 - due
>>> 2012-06-07 - open
>>> Process State (ISSUE-6 process-state)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-123 on Moritz Hellwig: Moritz, dave and others
>>> to look into process areas - due 2012-06-22 - open
>>> HTML legacy content: how to represent the metadata? (ISSUE-19
>>> html-legacy-content)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-120 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to make a
>>> clarification in the req draft about previous versions of HTML - due
>>> 2012-06-22 - open
>>> Proposal to change ITS term (ISSUE-24 its-term-change-proposal)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-121 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to summarize usage of
>>> Ruby in DocBook - due 2012-06-22 - open
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-122 on Maxime Lefrançois: Maxime to lead
>>> discussion on RDF serialization in ITS, with "task force" people -
>>> Sebastian, Maxime, Dave, ... - due 2012-06-22             - open
>>> Existing metadata fields in Dublin core (ISSUE-25
>>> dublin-core-existing-metadata-**fields)
>>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-124 on Tadej Štajner: Tadej to create a summary
>>> of implementation status of Terminology Metadata Generation - due
>>> 2012-06-22 - open
>>>
>>> Topic: ITS2.0 standard drafting process and time line
>>> - input collection and formatting
>>> - initial release and dates for data category cut-off for initial draft
>>>
>>> Topic: AOB
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave Lewis
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 21 June 2012 14:55:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:24:56 UTC