W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > June 2012

Re: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT WG, 21st June 2012, 2pm UTC

From: Pedro Luis Díez Orzas [Linguaserve I.S. SA] <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:53:05 +0000
Message-ID: <276127164-1340290387-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1548017961-@b4.c3.bise7.blackberry>
To: "Dominic Jones" <Dominic.Jones@cs.tcd.ie>, "Dave Lewis" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: "Multilingual Web LT Public List" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dear all, sorry but we are today in transit and it is not possible to attend the telco. 
Best

Pedro Luis Díez Orzas
Presidente Ejecutivo - CEO
Linguaserve I.S. S.A.
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominic Jones <Dominic.Jones@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:31:23 
To: Dave Lewis<dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT Public List<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT WG, 21st June 2012, 2pm UTC

Dear All, 

Please find details for our phone conference being held at 14.00 UTC (find your local time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120621T14) Please also note the below GoToMeeting is a reoccurring invite, i.e. will be used every Thursday afternoon. 

Talk to you in half an hour. 

Dom


1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682416317


2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930
Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
United States: +1 (626) 521-0015
Access Code: 682-416-317
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 682-416-317

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy® 






--
Dominic Jones | Research Assistant 
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
Work: + 353 (0) 1896 8426 
Mobile: + 353 (0) 879259719 
http://www.scss.tcd.ie/dominic.jones/






On 20 Jun 2012, at 14:11, Dave Lewis wrote:

> Dear all,
> Agenda for Thursday's WG call, I'll be chairing. Dial-in details to follow.
> 
> Topic: Review agenda
> 
> Topic: workshop wrapup
> 
> There are a number of actions to complete from last weeks workshop. In particular as session chairs need to provide a sentenences summarising the outcomes of each session. For now we can collect these at:
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/WS5_Preliminary_Presentations

> 
> Topic: ISSUE Review and their actions
> 
> to be driven from: http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/agenda

> 
> current status:
> What ontology should describe the metadata values (entity types)? (ISSUE-3 metadata-value-types)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-80 on Tadej Štajner: consider consolidation of mtDisambiguationData, namedEntity, terminology and textAnalyticsAnnotation - due 2012-05-11 - pending review
> Provenance and agents (ISSUE-22 Provenance)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-81 on David Lewis: consider consolidation of author, revisionAgent and translationAgent - due 2012-05-17 - open
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-132 on Felix Sasaki: Item to Felix to check with W3c on status of the Provenance group to manage the dependency risk - due 2012-06-22 - open
> Re-draft section 7.6. "Removal, Archiving and Re-integration of ITS mark-up" (ISSUE-23 removal-archiving-reintegration-section)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-97 on Moritz Hellwig: Sort out Issue 23 - due 2012-06-07 - open
> Process State (ISSUE-6 process-state)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-123 on Moritz Hellwig: Moritz, dave and others to look into process areas - due 2012-06-22 - open
> HTML legacy content: how to represent the metadata? (ISSUE-19 html-legacy-content)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-120 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to make a clarification in the req draft about previous versions of HTML - due 2012-06-22 - open
> Proposal to change ITS term (ISSUE-24 its-term-change-proposal)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-121 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to summarize usage of Ruby in DocBook - due 2012-06-22 - open
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-122 on Maxime Lefrançois: Maxime to lead discussion on RDF serialization in ITS, with "task force" people - Sebastian, Maxime, Dave, ... - due 2012-06-22             - open
> Existing metadata fields in Dublin core (ISSUE-25 dublin-core-existing-metadata-fields)
> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-124 on Tadej Štajner: Tadej to create a summary of implementation status of Terminology Metadata Generation - due 2012-06-22 - open
> 
> Topic: ITS2.0 standard drafting process and time line
> - input collection and formatting
> - initial release and dates for data category cut-off for initial draft
> 
> Topic: AOB
> 
> Regards,
> Dave Lewis



Received on Thursday, 21 June 2012 14:53:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:24:56 UTC