W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > June 2012

Re: [all] AGENDA MLW-LT WG, 21st June 2012, 2pm UTC

From: Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:52:09 +0200
Message-ID: <4FE32709.5050101@stefanov.at>
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
While I intend to try to use VoIP, I would ask for the inclusion of a 
dial in number for Austria if I have to use the phone. Paying for a long 
distance call for an hour isn't really fun.

olaf-michael (in Vienna, at +43 660 470 3113)

On 2012-06-21 15:31, Dominic Jones wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please find details for our phone conference being held at 14.00 UTC (find your local time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120621T14) Please also note the below GoToMeeting is a reoccurring invite, i.e. will be used every Thursday afternoon.
>
> Talk to you in half an hour.
>
> Dom
>
>
> 1.  Please join my meeting.
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682416317
>
> 2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
>
> France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
> Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930
> Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
> United States: +1 (626) 521-0015
> Access Code: 682-416-317
> Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
>
> Meeting ID: 682-416-317
>
> GoToMeeting®
> Online Meetings Made Easy®
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Dominic Jones | Research Assistant
> KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
> Work: + 353 (0) 1896 8426
> Mobile: + 353 (0) 879259719
> http://www.scss.tcd.ie/dominic.jones/
>
>
>
>
>
> On 20 Jun 2012, at 14:11, Dave Lewis wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> Agenda for Thursday's WG call, I'll be chairing. Dial-in details to follow.
>>
>> Topic: Review agenda
>>
>> Topic: workshop wrapup
>>
>> There are a number of actions to complete from last weeks workshop. In particular as session chairs need to provide a sentenences summarising the outcomes of each session. For now we can collect these at:
>> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/WS5_Preliminary_Presentations
>>
>> Topic: ISSUE Review and their actions
>>
>> to be driven from: http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/agenda
>>
>> current status:
>> What ontology should describe the metadata values (entity types)? (ISSUE-3 metadata-value-types)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-80 on Tadej Štajner: consider consolidation of mtDisambiguationData, namedEntity, terminology and textAnalyticsAnnotation - due 2012-05-11 - pending review
>> Provenance and agents (ISSUE-22 Provenance)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-81 on David Lewis: consider consolidation of author, revisionAgent and translationAgent - due 2012-05-17 - open
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-132 on Felix Sasaki: Item to Felix to check with W3c on status of the Provenance group to manage the dependency risk - due 2012-06-22 - open
>> Re-draft section 7.6. "Removal, Archiving and Re-integration of ITS mark-up" (ISSUE-23 removal-archiving-reintegration-section)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-97 on Moritz Hellwig: Sort out Issue 23 - due 2012-06-07 - open
>> Process State (ISSUE-6 process-state)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-123 on Moritz Hellwig: Moritz, dave and others to look into process areas - due 2012-06-22 - open
>> HTML legacy content: how to represent the metadata? (ISSUE-19 html-legacy-content)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-120 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to make a clarification in the req draft about previous versions of HTML - due 2012-06-22 - open
>> Proposal to change ITS term (ISSUE-24 its-term-change-proposal)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-121 on Jirka Kosek: Jirka to summarize usage of Ruby in DocBook - due 2012-06-22 - open
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-122 on Maxime Lefrançois: Maxime to lead discussion on RDF serialization in ITS, with "task force" people - Sebastian, Maxime, Dave, ... - due 2012-06-22             - open
>> Existing metadata fields in Dublin core (ISSUE-25 dublin-core-existing-metadata-fields)
>> <stock_edit2.png>ACTION-124 on Tadej Štajner: Tadej to create a summary of implementation status of Terminology Metadata Generation - due 2012-06-22 - open
>>
>> Topic: ITS2.0 standard drafting process and time line
>> - input collection and formatting
>> - initial release and dates for data category cut-off for initial draft
>>
>> Topic: AOB
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Lewis
>
Received on Thursday, 21 June 2012 14:07:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:24:56 UTC