Is this statement accurate?

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:29:32 +0100
Cc: "Pedro L. Díez Orzas" <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>, Clemens Weins <clemens.weins@cocomore.com>
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Pedro and Clemens,

In the document Clemens sent me for the year-end report, I read the following:

“Localization case study for ITS 2.0 web localization from German into Chinese and French in progress. To be completed in December 2012.”

Is this date correct, or was December 2013 intended? It seems strange to say it is in progress half way through December and that it will be completed this month when the holidays are around the corner. I just want to be sure.

-Arle