W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Test suite update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:29:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwt-7BNWu8Y0f-oK82oK05=MxopZMKebroqV+XGzZGeE7A@mail.gmail.com>
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Also if Tadej would like to check them that would be great.

Leroy


On 13 December 2012 11:17, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
> to produce the output for these files.
>
> Leroy
>
>
> On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>
>> I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
>> to produce the output for these files.
>>
>> Leroy
>>
>>
>> On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>
>>> Everyone,
>>>
>>> I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI. I nearly
>>> finished the new input files for disambiguation and should have output for
>>> it by tomorrow morning. Then I will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby
>>> and Target Pointer.
>>>
>>> Leroy
>>>
>>>
>>> On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Everyone,
>>>>
>>>> I have updated localization quality issues data category to be in line
>>>> with the current standard in the draft. I will update loc precis tomorrow
>>>> and change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the draft. That leaves
>>>> the following in my bugs list.
>>>>
>>>> Disambiguation - update to current standard
>>>> LQR -  update to current standard
>>>> Ruby - update to current standard
>>>> Target Pointer -  - update test files
>>>>
>>>> Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting with  [bug].
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Leroy
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:29:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:29:59 GMT