W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Test suite update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:17:05 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwvEdQ9oMLH_Ur84LvrpBPs=E9u_3s9-PgWv+-_JVfy2uQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going to
produce the output for these files.

Leroy


On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going to
> produce the output for these files.
>
> Leroy
>
>
> On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>
>> Everyone,
>>
>> I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI. I nearly
>> finished the new input files for disambiguation and should have output for
>> it by tomorrow morning. Then I will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby
>> and Target Pointer.
>>
>> Leroy
>>
>>
>> On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>
>>> Everyone,
>>>
>>> I have updated localization quality issues data category to be in line
>>> with the current standard in the draft. I will update loc precis tomorrow
>>> and change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the draft. That leaves
>>> the following in my bugs list.
>>>
>>> Disambiguation - update to current standard
>>> LQR -  update to current standard
>>> Ruby - update to current standard
>>> Target Pointer -  - update test files
>>>
>>> Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting with  [bug].
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Leroy
>>>
>>
>>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:17:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:17:33 GMT