W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

[bug] Localization Quality Issues - XML

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:28:29 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0693abcc3d.assp.06933df5c3.009f01cdd8c0$648ec110$2dac4330$@com>
Hi Leroy, Dom, everyone,

Issues with XML:


-- locqualityissue1xml.xml and locqualityissue1xml.xml had both a locQualityIssuesRef and a type defined. One can have either one but not both.
I've fixed and committed sources and outputs.

-- locqualityissue3xml.xml had the same problem. I've fixed the input and committed it.

-- locqualityissue5xml.xml was pointing to locqualityissue7xmlrules.xml which has no rules. I've made it to point to locqualityissue5xmlrules.xml.

-- several files were using issues-ref at the same time as other attributes, so I've removed it since it was obvious this wasn't tests for standoff.

-- several rules files were unused or even empty: I've removed them.

I've checked in input files I've fixed, and the output files when they had no locQualityIssueEnabled attribute (since whether they should be there or not is a matter we need to decide, not a real error).

There are several cases not covered yet in this data category. I'll try to come up with a few more test files.

cheers,
-yves










Received on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 23:29:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 12 December 2012 23:29:04 GMT