W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

RE: [bug] Localization Quality Issues - XML

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:22:10 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0694f77bd9.assp.0694f595c6.000801cdd8c7$e499f940$adcdebc0$@com>
Just a note: I have no idea why I attached a file to the previous email :)
Please, disregard it. It's in GitHub.

-ys

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:28 PM
To: 'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'
Subject: [bug] Localization Quality Issues - XML

Hi Leroy, Dom, everyone,

Issues with XML:


-- locqualityissue1xml.xml and locqualityissue1xml.xml had both a locQualityIssuesRef and a type defined. One can have either one but not both.
I've fixed and committed sources and outputs.

-- locqualityissue3xml.xml had the same problem. I've fixed the input and committed it.

-- locqualityissue5xml.xml was pointing to locqualityissue7xmlrules.xml which has no rules. I've made it to point to locqualityissue5xmlrules.xml.

-- several files were using issues-ref at the same time as other attributes, so I've removed it since it was obvious this wasn't tests for standoff.

-- several rules files were unused or even empty: I've removed them.

I've checked in input files I've fixed, and the output files when they had no locQualityIssueEnabled attribute (since whether they should be there or not is a matter we need to decide, not a real error).

There are several cases not covered yet in this data category. I'll try to come up with a few more test files.

cheers,
-yves
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 00:22:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 00:22:42 GMT