RE: [bug/issue] Localization Quality Issue

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:33:36 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Thanks Leroy,

To follow up on the Localization Quality Issue:

There is one thing that I think we need to modify in the output format:

Currently we output locQualityIssueEnabled only when that information is specified.

The problem is that we have a default value for that attribute. So on output not all implementations will be able to know whether a ‘yes’ (which is the default) is coming from a rule or is coming from the default.

So we can either:

a)  always output locQualityIssueEnabled on the node with LQI data

b)  output it only when it’s not the default.

What you guys think?

Do the other implementers for this data category have any preferences? (Phil-R and Phil-O? Serge? Pedro/etc.?)

Thanks,

-yves