Re: Query on MobileOk

From: Guido García Bernardo <ggarciab@oesia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:29:20 +0200
To: Ashwinkumar Vairu <ashwinkvairu@gmail.com>
CC: "public-mobileok-checker@w3.org" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi Ashwin,

You have to add two lines in the enum :

public enum TestType {
    *FOOTER,*

    static {
        final Map<TestType, TestImplementation> temp =
            new EnumMap<TestType, TestImplementation>(TestType.class);
        *temp.put(FOOTER, new FooterTest());*
    }
}

And your FooterTest class should look like :

public class FooterTest extends AbstractXSLTTestImplementation {
    public TestType getTestType() {
        return TestType.FOOTER;
    }
}

Let me know if you already did it.  Could you please paste your complete
stack trace ?

Regards,
Guido
PS. I suggest you to prefix your tests in order to make them easier to
maintain (i.e. EXT_FOOTER)