Query on MobileOk

From: Ashwinkumar Vairu <ashwinkvairu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:51:17 +0530
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Hi,

This is Ashwin, a software engineer.

I have downloaded the MobileOk source code and now trying to create a new
test case by which i would like to test whether a footer link is exist in
the given page/URI or not.

I have created a FooterTest class extending the
AbstractXSLTTestImplementation class. Then i have added the FOOTER type in
the TestType class.

While running application(Tester is set as a main class), I am getting
following error.

*" Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum
const class org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.TestType.FOOTER "*

Could please suggest me what's the wrong with the application?
What could be the resolution?
Do you have information/documents to create/costomize new test cases?

I have gone throught the document provided by the MobileOk in CVS. But, I
still require some more information on application.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ashwin.
+91 9825724433