Re: Query on MobileOk

Hi Guido,

Please find attached java files.

*I am stucked over here, your advice would help me to move ahead.*

Previous error i am getting with NetBean v6.1 and I am unable to print(SOP)
values on console.

I have opened project with eclipse v3.3.2 and now I am getting following
error.

Inside the main Mehtod()....................
Info: Writing MOKI document to
D:\MobileOk\2007\mobkOut\intermediate\expli1.xml
Info: Writing result document to D:\MobileOk\2007\mobkOut\result\explr1.xml
[Fatal Error] :12:3: The element type "body" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</body>".

Class Name::FooterTest
Resource Stream:: org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/xslt/FooterTest.sxx
Exception in thread "main" org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.TestException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
build\org\w3c\mwi\mobileok\basic\xslt\FooterTest.sxx (The system cannot find
the path specified)
    at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.DOMUtils.getResourceStream(DOMUtils.java:171)
    at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.loadTransformer(AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.java:43)
    at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.runTest(AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.java:32)
    at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.runTests(Tester.java:74)
    at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.main(Tester.java:206)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
build\org\w3c\mwi\mobileok\basic\xslt\FooterTest.sxx (The system cannot find
the path specified)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.DOMUtils.getResourceStream(DOMUtils.java:169)
    ... 4 more

Does anything is missing in configuration?

Thank you,

Regards,
Ashwin.