Re: Bug with XHTML Basic validation

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 06:14:38 -0500
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

I think it's a bug -- I think the DTD resolution business is still not
quite 100% right. My guess is it's finding the local copy in one case
and not in another, and maybe trying to retrieve a copy over the
network, and ending up with different validation results. I'll look
into it, this has been a tangled issue in the past.