Bug with XHTML Basic validation

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:19:27 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm hitting a bug (tested on various machines) where the XHTML Basic
validation doesn't report what it should when the jar file is NOT run
from its build location.

Steps to reproduce:
 * run the -jar from e.g. the parent directory of where you built it (or
on a different machine) and apply it to http://wap.mobiletoones.com/ (a
WML site)
 * look in the results for the message associated with
CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT-6 : it reports a problem with the content model
for the "card" element
 * do the same thing from the build directory: CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT-6
reports problem for the root element "wml" (as it should)

If anyone confirms this, I'll add a bug in Bugzilla - I've looked a bit
into it, but it is quite puzzling for me; I suspect there must be again
some paths issues somewhere.