Detection of missing XHTML namespace

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:15:09 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

We currently don't implement CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT-5:
"If the document does not declare the html namespace on its html root
element, FAIL"
and as far as I can tell, we don't have the infrastructure to do it,
since the tidied version of the document always contains the XHTML
namespace. This suggests this needs to be detected in HTTPXHTMLResource
- maybe this can be done during one of the SAX parsing that checks the
validity?

Meanwhile, I have added a corresponding test in our test suite which
will fail until this is corrected (ContentFormatSupportTest/10).