Dealing with HTTP errors

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:17:20 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

As far I can tell, we don't have any code in place currently to report
the errors described in

Can someone confirm so?

If that's the case, this is definitely a todo item for moving to beta.

As I noted in one of my (numerous, sorry about that) other messages,
there is at least one case where an HTTP error is reported through an
individual test (GRAPHICS_FOR_SPACING); I'm thinking that when we
encounter an HTTP error, we probably shouldn't run the other relevant
tests on the said resource at all.

If so, maybe we should have something in the moki document to mark up
the resources that triggered an HTTP error (as defined as a fail in
#http_response), so that we can easily avoid them in the XSLT-based