Test failures under control

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:30:52 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

OK, I corrected several little issues in the test logic, and all the
tests pass now.

Well... all the tests that actually have test content. There are
several directories, like everything under TablesNestedTest, that have
no content to test but have a results docs. These are considered
failures, and will show up as such. I didn't want to delete these
since I'm not the owner and presumably these will be fleshed out into
complete tests soon.