Re: mobileOKBasicDocCheckerSyncTest

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:38:01 -0400
To: "Roland Gülle" <roland@7val.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Yeah I think that's fine. I mean, don't put yourself to too much
trouble, it's not that important. But it seems nice to be consistent.

Hmm. But then again, we wouldn't want to write a message like "warn:
foo bar baz". It looks wrong in comparison to "Warn: foo bar baz".
"WARN: foo bar baz" seems too different from what the document does.

Arg, thoughts? Let's get this right once.

Sean