Re: Test failures under control

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:59:20 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>

> Well... all the tests that actually have test content. There are
> several directories, like everything under TablesNestedTest, that have
> no content to test but have a results docs. These are considered
> failures, and will show up as such. I didn't want to delete these
> since I'm not the owner and presumably these will be fleshed out into
> complete tests soon.
this are my tests - this is still a 'to do' for me.

actually there is a problem:
     [javac] w3c/2007/mobileok-ref/src/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/
PreprocessorResults.java:184: cannot find symbol
     [javac] symbol  : variable HTTPResourceComparator
     [javac] location: class
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.PreprocessorResults
     [javac]             Collections.sort(externalStyleResources,
HTTPResourceComparator.INSTANCE);

  roland