Re: Running test suite

Yes looks like a good change to me. The resulting error looks like it
might be something else though. I try to suppress all headers from
Tomcat besides the ones we explicit want or set, and I think
Transfer-Encoding should also be suppressed, since it seems to be
interfering with the line by line diff here. I will look up how this
was handled for other headers (Laura implemented it, IIRC, for the
"Connection" header).