Running test suite

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:52:34 +0200
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

I committed yesterday a trivial patch [1] that prevented me (and anyone
not using an English locale) from running the test suite - it would fail
on the date comparison, since the date parsing would be done in the
systems locale, instead of the implicit English locale needed for HTTP
date parsing.

Now I can run the test suite, and it fails on
test/data/ROOT/ContentFormatSupportAndValidMarkupTest/7,  with the
following error message:
        Line 191 expected:<[Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:23:10 GMT]&#xD;> but was:<[Transfer-Encoding: chunked]&#xD;>

Before I explore it any further, I was curious whether I was the only
one hitting this problem, or if this was a well-known issue.