Re: Running test suite

Well let's see, I improved the logic in this respect. For a complex
series of reasons I updated us to JUnit 4.4 too, which turned out to
be a bit of work for, well, no real improvement. But hey we're more
modern.

There are still some lingering test failures but they look fixable,
and most pass. Should be reasonable at this point.