Re: ACTION-512 - Research getting line and column information from XPath

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:47:38 -0400
To: "Roland Gülle" <roland@7val.com>
Cc: "Laura Holmes" <holmes@google.com>, public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
One additional gotcha here is that Saxon's DOMs aren't modifiable, so
can't be used in most parts of the code where we build one up. So: use
Saxon to parse the source Document and the default Xerces for
everything else. Cross your fingers that this works out.

Also: I have a feature request for DOM Level 4... can you guess what it is?

Sean