De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Laura
Holmes
Enviado el: lunes, 23 de julio de 2007 16:47
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: status of checker in CVS

Hi all,
Again, wonderful meeting some of you in London. It was absolutely
fabulous!

As we were having some problems with the CVS version at the time of the
conference, I wanted to check in and see what version of the checker
currently resides in CVS. There was some talk of rolling back changes
and I was wondering if that occurred. I was also wondering if someone
could tell me the problems they were having with the checker so that I
could track down the issues and fix them.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Laura