status of checker in CVS

From: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:46:41 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi all,
Again, wonderful meeting some of you in London. It was absolutely fabulous!

As we were having some problems with the CVS version at the time of the
conference, I wanted to check in and see what version of the checker
currently resides in CVS. There was some talk of rolling back changes and I
was wondering if that occurred. I was also wondering if someone could tell
me the problems they were having with the checker so that I could track down
the issues and fix them.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Laura