Re: ACTION 517 - caching of resources

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 05:27:06 -0400
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: "Ruadhan O'Donoghue" <rodonoghue@mtld.mobi>, public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Good point. This will be a statement about how that nth occurrence
appears in the document rather than anything in particular about how
that nth instance was retrieved. Hence I think we must be able to get
away with one node describing how foo.gif was retrieved. Yes, indeed,
you may still want to refer to the nth time it's referenced for the
reason you give.