Re: Next F2F meeting: June, London?

OK, I've tentatively arranged for us to meet at Google London on June
12 and 13. There's still time to object if that doesn't work; let's
finalize this date at the end of the week otherwise.

Google London is at...

Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
phone: +44 (0)20 7031 3000
fax: +44 (0)20 7031 3001
http://local.google.co.uk/local?q=SW1W+9TQ

... just down the road from Victoria Station. Jo can probably
recommend hotels better than I, but, I enjoyed the Victoria Park
Plaza: http://www.parkplaza.com/londonuk_victoria

Let's plan to work from 9 to 5, with a break for lunch in our
sumptuous cafeteria, and an expensed dinner on the night of the 12th.
Agenda to follow later.

I don't believe you will need to sign in in the lobby of the building.
You should also not need to sign any NDA at reception. I will work to
make sure everyone's aware of this and knows we're coming.
Tentatively, we are going to be in the "Turing" conference room, for
what that's worth.

Sean