RE: Ready to commit more code updates

Since I seem to be the "fly in the ointment" on this, for which many
apologies, I'll go along with it with my regrets in advance that I know
that I won't be able to make 1 in 4 and on an ad hoc basis I will miss
more than that.

Fwiw my strong preference is still to work this meeting around the BP
call on Thursdays but I know that doesn't work in Spain.

Jo