Re: Finding a good time for a weekly teleconf (Was: Weekly teleconf slot booked [Fwd: [done] Re: Teleconf request])

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:17:42 -0400
To: "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I can call in for this, and would like to go ahead and have a call
this week even as the final regular time is being decided. That said,
Jo and I have a lovely time talking amongst ourselves but it would be
more useful if others can join in. Is anyone else available? if not,
yeah, may not be much point in us two calling in alone.