Online error recovery implementation

From: James Clark <jjc@jclark.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:40:10 +0700
To: public-microxml@w3.org
I wrote an implementation of my proposed error recovery method in
JavaScript.  You can play with it online here:

  http://jclark.github.com/microxml-er/

The specificatation and implementation is here:

  https://github.com/jclark/microxml-er/

This implementation is designed primarily to validate the specification. It
thus tries to be as simple and as close as possible to the specification.
 It is not designed to have good performance. It also does not try to
detect invalid MicroXML documents.

James