Re: Online error recovery implementation

On 11/26/2012 12:40 AM, James Clark wrote:
> I wrote an implementation of my proposed error recovery method in
> JavaScript.  You can play with it online here:
>
> http://jclark.github.com/microxml-er/
>
> The specificatation and implementation is here:
>
> https://github.com/jclark/microxml-er/
>
> This implementation is designed primarily to validate the
> specification. It thus tries to be as simple and as close as possible
> to the specification.  It is not designed to have good performance. It
> also does not try to detect invalid MicroXML documents.
>
> James
Nice! thanks.   I noticed that:

<doc att=""></doc>

is not the same as

<doc att></doc>

which is treated as a single text node, I think.

Maybe it's worth trying to recognize those old-style HTML attributes?

Also wondering if you have a write-up or description of any sort?

-Mike