Re: The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

OK, but it rather depends what "accepts... as a work item" means.
>From WG public list / meeting minutes it looks like there is some
reservation in WG about committing to working on the specs: So
might it be accepted as a work item by WG but with no actual
committment to do further work in the WG towards standardising
MicroXML? The minutes seem to suggest that progress towards
standardisation by this CG would be necessary to trigger the WG
wanting to take the transfer across of the spec(s): That 'if the CG
wishes to standardise MicroXML', then the standardisation should
be taken forward by the WG (though with no WG committment
to actually doing this standardisation). There's a whole lot of 'if's in
that.
----
Stephen D Green